Veterans - Montgomery GI Bill ® (MGIB) Programs and other VA Educational Benefit Programs
What is the Montgomery GI Bill ® also known as Chapter 30?
The Montgomery GI Bill ® - Active Duty, called "MGIB" for short, provides up to 36 months of education benefits to eligible veterans for:
• Technical or Vocational Courses
• Correspondence Courses
• Apprenticeship/Job Training
• Flight Training
• High-tech Training
• Licensing & Certification Tests
• Entrepreneurship Training
• Certain Entrance Examinations
To learn more call toll free 1-888-GI-BILL-1 or go online at: http://www.gibill.va.gov
You can apply by filling out VA Form 22-1990, Application for Education Benefits.
Who is eligible for Chapter 30, MGIB ® benefits?>